Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chick Lit Challenge







I have been limiting the number of challenges that I sign up for as I don't have much time to read with a newborn baby. But I couldn't resist signing up for this one as it has been a while since I have read some good chick lit.

Debi is hosting this challenge and the rules can be found by clicking here.

The 3 books I have chosen for this challenge are:

Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner

3 comments:

twiga92 said...

Ooh, I want to read Remember Me by Kinsella. Have you read her other books? Enjoy!

Joy said...

So how is that baby of yours!?! Precious and delightful, I'm sure. :)

I'm not a big chick lit reader, but I joined this one as well. I have Remember Me? on my list, too, but I don't think I'm going to end up reading it. We'll see.

Pamela (aka Paiges) said...

Twiga92 - Yes, I have read all of Kinsella's books and typically enjoy them. Although the last few books in the Shopaholic series, I haven't particularly liked.

Joy - Thanks for asking, he is doing great, he is a very happy baby.