Monday, July 23, 2007

The Terminal Man


The Terminal Man by Michael Crichton

Finished July 14th, 2007

Rating: 4/10

Decades Challenge Book #6 (1970s)



I haven't had much luck with the last couple of Crichton books that I have read. I thought that maybe because this book was from his earlier works that I might enjoy it more however that was not the case. The book was written in the early seventies and that is when it takes place. It is about a man who has seizures which causes him to be violent. A team of medical professionals operate on the man to try to control the seizures but are unsuccessful. There really was no climax in this book and then it just ended abruptly. I do not recommend this book, I was very disappointed.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Sorry you didn't enjoy this read. Shake it off and move on! LOL :)

Pamela (aka Paiges) said...

Thanks Joy. I just finished a really good book so things are starting to look up :)

twiga92 said...

I did not like this book either. It was very boring.

Pamela (aka Paiges) said...

Twiga - I think I will take a break from Crichton for a while as I haven't really liked the last 3 books I have read.