Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Medical Mystery Madness Challenge Completed





My 4th challenge is done. I was disappointed with 3 of my 4 picks however I found a great new author that I wouldn't have found if I hadn't signed up for this challenge.


A Medical Mystery Madness Challenge is being hosted over at Caught Between Worlds and I have decided to join which makes this my 4th ongoing challenge.

WHAT: Pick anywhere from 2 or more medical mysteries/thrillers to read and discuss with fellow medical thriller fans.

WHEN: June 1st, 2007 to November 1st, 2007

I have decided to read 4 books for this challenge which are:

At Risk by Patricia Cornwell [completed September 26th, 2007]
Shock by Robin Cook [completed June 14th, 2007]
Seizure by Robin Cook [completed September 9th, 2007]
Harvest by Tess Gerritsen [completed June 21st, 2007]

No comments: