Sunday, July 1, 2007

June 2007 Reads

June was a good month for me in terms of reading as I read 8 books.

28. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume - Rating: 8

29. The Pact by Jodi Picoult - Rating: 8

30. The Measure of a Man by Sidney Poitier - Rating: 5
[Non-Fiction Five Challenge]

31. Shock by Robin Cook - Rating: 4
[Medical Mystery Madness Challenge]

32. A Passage to India by E.M. Forster - Rating: 6
[Decades Challenge]

33. Harvest by Tess Gerritsen - Rating: 9
[Medical Mystery Madness Challenge & Summer Mystery Reading Challenge]

34. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton - Rating: 6
[Summer Mystery Reading Challenge]

35. French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano - Rating: 8
[Non-Fiction Five Challenge]

New Authors Read = 5
Male Authors = 3
Female Authors = 5

2 comments:

1morechapter said...

I'm thinking of reading The Pact sometime as my second Picoult book. I did enjoy My Sister's Keeper.

Pamela (aka Paiges) said...

I would recommend The Pact as I enjoyed it as much as My Sister's Keeper.