Monday, June 11, 2007

Non-Fiction Five Challenge Update





UPDATE: I have decided to update one of my picks for this challenge and replace Dreams of my Father by Barack Obama to Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper based on the great review by Lesley in March 2007 at Lesley's Book Nook Blog.



I have decided to participate in Thoughts of Joy's Non-Fiction Five Challenge taking place from May 1st to September 30th, 2007. The Five Non-Fiction Books I have decided to read are:

1. Sidney Poitier - Measure of a Man [completed June 10th, 2007]

2. Jon Krakauer - Eiger Dreams

3. Mireille Guiliano - French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating For Pleasure

4. Sarah Ban Breathnach - Something More - Excavating Your Authentic Self [completed May 5th, 2007]

5. Anderson Cooper - Dispatches from the Edge

I really enjoy reading memoirs however wanted to try to include other types of non-fiction books into the challenge and I think the above is a good mix.

1 comment:

Les said...

I just stumbled upon this post and wanted to thank you for the nice words you had to say about my review! Sorry I missed this earlier!