Thursday, June 21, 2007

2nds Challenge





Joy at Thoughts of Joy is holding another challenge to take place after the Non-Fiction Five Challenge called the 2nds Challenge.

WHAT: Read 3 books by authors that you have only read one other

WHERE: Mister Linky will keep track of monthly books read on Joy's blog

WHEN: October, November and December, 2007

Before I decide on my books for this challenge I have decided to make a list of those authors who I have only read 1 book by to help me finalize my list for the challenge.

Margaret Atwood (haven't read any books by this author yet but will likely read one before this challenge begins)
Elizabeth Berg
Ann Brashares
Pearl S. Buck
Meg Cabot (haven't read any books by this author yet but will likely read one before this challenge begins)
Michael Connelly (haven't read any books by this author yet but will likely read one before this challenge begins)
Janet Evanovich
Tess Gerritsen (haven't read any books by this author yet but will likely read one before this challenge begins)
Jane Hamilton
Khaled Hosseini
Robert Ludlum
Cormac McCarthy (haven't read any books by this author yet but will likely read one before this challenge begins)
Ian McEwan
Rohinton Mistry
George Orwell
John Sandford
Dani Shapiro

I will post my choices closer to the challenge date.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Great author choices...have fun choosing! :) Glad you'll be joining us. Happy Reading.

Pamela (aka Paiges) said...

Thanks Joy, I am looking forward to the Challenge and finalizing my book list!

Framed said...

I have my first books by Connolly and McCarthy listed for other challenges. Hope they are good. I just read my first by Gerritsen and really liked it. Good luck.

BookGal said...

I've got Ian McEwan on my list - I've read Atonement which I loved and I have Saturday on my list for this challenge.